Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Just Starting.....

Today, I decided I would become a blogger. I spend some time daily reading other blogs, and I find it interesting to read about other peoples opinions and insights. I believe I can add a different perspective and unique opinions about daily events. My plan is to talk about anything that goes on in the world. Including, but not limited to politics, sports, and intertainment. We all know there is plenty to comment upon.

My first blog will be this week.

Al

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Lovastatin versus lipitor most expensive perfume in the world

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home