Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Friday, October 21, 2005

This really upsets me...

See this story. This lady hears voices, takes her kids to the pier, undresses them, and then throws them into the bay. I cannot even imagine the terror the kids experienced. Just think, one kid saw the other 2 get thrown over! Why don't the voices ever say "Momma, kill yourself, let the kids live, commit suicide..." No, these voices always say "kill your kids." Awful, just awful.

Al

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home