Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Monday, December 05, 2005

This does not help at all...

Well, Howard Dean is at it again. During an interview, Dean says "the idea that we're going to win the war in Iraq is an idea which is just plain wrong..." How that for moral support for our troops...telling them, and the world, that the US will loose this war.

He also said
"I've seen this before in my life. This is the same situation we had in Vietnam."

And "
What we see today is very much like what was going in Watergate," Dean said. "It turns out there is a lot of good evidence that President Bush did not tell the truth when he was asking Congress for the power to go to war."

Same thing over and over. We will loose...its like Vietnam...Bush lied...

If he has evidence or a specific plan, it would be nice to see either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home