Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Bush and Congress Approval Ratings

CBS just released a poll about Bush, Congress, and the Economy. I have seen some reports about Bush's low approval ratings. The following was taken from this poll, dated Dec. 7, 2005.

Bush's job approval: Approve 40%...Disapprove 53%
Congress' job approval: Approve 33%...Disapprove 53%


Interesting, the same number disapprove President Bush and Congress. However, more people approve of the President's performance than of the job Congress is doing. Democrats in Congress want to talk about the President's approval when their approval is no better! It seems everyone inside the Beltway is look upon poorly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home