Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Banner Day for Virginia...

This is a banner day for Virginia, because there are 2 posts on the Drudge Report concerning Virginia. Neither is good.

First, Virginians look like terrible drives as the headline reads "Virginia Drivers Cause Over 100 Accidents in Less Than 1 Inch of Snow". It happened on I-64 between Williamsburg and Virginia Beach. Look bad for our abiltity to handle any snow.

Second, "TV Station Reveals Second Meteorologist Battling Herion Addiction". This second person is Jamie Singleton. He is from WSLS same as Marc Lamarre. Another negative story about the Commonwealth.