Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Possible Trouble in LA

It looks like there may be touble in Los Angeles when the govenor decides about Tookie Williams. This is similar to the happenings during the OJ case.

"We picked up information that led us to believe that there were some planned and intentioned acts of violence that could occur in the wake of the decision or the execution planned for Stan "Tookie" Williams," Robin Toma, executive director of the Los Angeles County Human Relations Commission, said during a news conference at City Hall.

I hope these threats do not affect the govenor's decision.