Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Alito Today

Looks like Alito made it through today. Why is it that the only "litmus test" that ever surfaces is abortion and the very thought that some one will over turn Roe -vs- Wade? You would think that there was nothing else to worry about.

Well Senator Kennedy from Massachuetts worrys about:

"In an era when the White House is abusing power, is excusing and authorizing torture and is spying on American citizens, I find Judge Alito's support for an all-powerful executive branch to be genuinely troubling,"

Well, I find in genuinely troubling that a man can abandon a woman in a car in the river and leave her there to drown. But I guess thats just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home