Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Next Football Fad?

Looks like some high school football players wanted to show solidarity for their team in a special way. Gone are the days of face paint, tattoos, even body piercing. Now the "thing" is branding. Yep, just like the branding they do to cattle. Except these boys used a paper clip. And it was encouraged by one of the assistant coaches! (link)

And where did the boys get their inspiration? From a fraternity Greek letter that was branded on the assistant coaches arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home