Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Gator Bowl Prediction

1/2/2006, Virginia Tech will play Louisville in the Gator Bowl. I heard that VT is an 8 point favorite. With this information, VT performance in the final games this year, and a history of VT faltering in the past, I will make a prediction.

Louisville will beat VT by a score of 38-24. In this big game, Vick will have a sub-par performance. VT's offense will have a couple of turnovers and the defense will give up a couple of big plays. Louisville by 14.

Let the game begin!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pumps said...

Oops...Pumps

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home