Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"Fat Naked Guy" is GUILTY

Remember Richard Hatch? He won the very first "Survivor" and one million dollars. Well, he "was found guilty Wednesday of failing to pay taxes on his winnings". Plus, he "was also convicted of evading taxes on $327,000 he earned as co- host of a Boston radio show and $28,000 in rent on property he owned".

I never watch this show. The concept is all about cheating and betrayal.

So what could be the result of his convictions? Up to 13 years in prison and a $600,000 fine. We can rest assured that you can lie and cheat a lot of people. But you can never cheat the IRS.

One more thing, I bet Hatch will not run around in prison naked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home