Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

NASCAR in Pembroke, VA

It was not a race or anything super big, but today, the Number 8, Budweiser, Chevy, Monte Carlo, was at Mike's Muffler in Pembroke. I saw no ads, but saw the car on one of my trips into Pearisburg. I came back home, got Little One and made a visit. Dale and Bud will part ways after this year.

Maybe, next time it will be the car of my favorite driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home