Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I went to Virginia Tech on 4/21/07 and this is what I saw...

The Drill Field
Norris Hall

Memorial across the street from Burruss Hall

Burruss Hall and the memorial

The "other" side of Norris Hall

Norris Hall...wing where the shooting took place

Memorial and tent where anyone could write a message/sign the cards

Memorial

Hands for Hope

Drill Field/Memorial/Burruss Hall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home