Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Visit to Virginia Tech...

32 flags as a memorial at a church on Main Street, Blacksburg.
The memorial at the Drill field is a lot quieter than before. But the worn paths indicate a lot of activity.

The Virginia state flag (right) still at half mast.

The front of Norris Hall. The building is now fenced off.

All quiet on the Drill field.

The memorial close up.

...Sacrifice...

Some remember 33, which includes the shooter.

Little hands that love VT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home