Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Strange Brew

Took a trip to the Kroger in Blacksburg today. Boy, do they have a lot of beer and wine. Plus, there is a Virginia ABC across the parking lot. Its like alcohol central.

I picked out some of the more interesting beers in the Kroger.

First, beer for the K9 lover. I understand Labs are very popular dogs.

Next, "How much beer could a woodchuck chug if a woodchuck could chug beer?" brand.

This beer frightens me. I don't know what it means but it looks satanic.

By far, my favorite is Old Leghumper. A man's triple play...legs, dogs, and beer.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

:) Sweet, wonderful beer.

I like the woodchuck stuff. Tasty.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home