Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Monday, November 14, 2005

They Cannot Get Over It

In this article about former VP Gore, the author states:
"AL GORE, the man who five years ago won the popular vote but lost the US presidential elections by a few hanging chads..."

This neglects the fact that the election of the president is governed by the Constitution on the United States and President Bush won according to the rules. The Left cannot seem to get over the election of 2000, much less the election of 2004.

Since Al Gore is working for a British company, is President Bush responsible for exporting jobs? Some how, I bet it will be blamed on him.

Al



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home