Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Bachelor

Tonight, I saw ads for the show "The Bachelor". You know the show, 20 young, beautiful women do what has to be done in order to "get" the bachelor.

How desperate are these women? Ninteen of the 20 will be rejected. The odds are not good to win. Rejected on national TV. That makes it even worse.

The male bachelor has nothing to loose. He gets to pick the woman he wants to be with and maybe have some fun with the others along the way.

There must be some good consolation prizes for these women to risk humilation on TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home