Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Tobacco Smoke

A new air-borne toxin has been desiginated in California. It is Tobacco Smoke!

Tobacco smoke is now in the same class as "most toxic automotive and industrial air pollutants". It also contains benzene and arsenic. Yummy stuff to be sure.

Don't like the smell of tobacco smoke, then just saddle up to a car exhaust and take a deep breath because the two are classified the same.