Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

At the Cascades in Giles county...

Made it to the falls. Here are some pictures of the falls from a variety of perspectives. This is the first time you are able to see them from the lower trail.
A photo from downstream.

Leaving by the upper trail.
The upper trail is the less stressful way to get to and from the Cascades.
Rocks, rocks everywhere. They are coming from the top of the mountain. One day, I should take a trip to see the rock generator.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Drummond Smith said...

Great pictures, Al - - - I used to love the cascades growing up. You should link over to these on Hillbilly Savants.
e.-

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home