Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Cascades

With the temperature easily in the mid-60s, I decided that today would be a great time to take that long overdue trip to The Cascades.

After a stop to get a Mountain Dew and a sausage biscuit...I was off.

There is an option for the hike to The Cascades. One way is more difficult, but offers better scenery. The second is easy, but put you above the creek. So, I chose difficult up...for the pics. And easy down.

Here are some pics from the trip up.











Next time....at the falls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home