Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Why I'm Not An Episcopal...

The Episcopals were meeting and having discussions about gays. Some were mad about the confirmation of an openly gay bishop. Well, they attemped to amend a resoultion and add the phrase "sexual relations should be confined to marriage between one man and one woman".

IT FAILED! By a vote of 247-169.

What the heck are they trying to say? Sexual relations need not be confined to marriage? Gay sex is OK? Multi-partners is OK?

This is unbelieveable!