Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

And now for something completely different...

Found this wooly worm crawling around on my deck. Looks like he predicts a winter to be initially cold and snowy and then smooth sailing the rest of the way. Anyone care to "read" this wooly worm?

Caught a glimpse of a few cows grazing at sunset.

I liked the appearance of the clouds in this sunset photo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are too little good sites. Your site is the best. Thank you for the chance to sign your guest book.
- alsrantings.blogspot.com 2
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home