Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Elmo Lives At My House

Anyone with little people in their house will recognize Elmo from Sesame Street. We have a plethera (I never thought I would get to use that word) of Elmos at my house. I believe he is like those worms that are able to reproduce by themselves. Elmo is getting out of control. Be prepared to contact Tom Cruise for a Sci Fi remake using Elmo as the Blob.

An Elmo video was playing the other day. I was not watching, instead, I was doing something constuctive - I was trying to take a nap. After listening a few minutes, I began to pay attention to this little red menance called Elmo. I have since determined that Elmo may be evil, and he definitely has some strange friends. Here are my reasons:

1. There is a recurring character called "Mr. Noodle"
2. Mr. Noodle is always hanging around outside of Elmo's window
3. The window shade is possessed! It obeys Elmo's commands of "Up shade" and "Down shade"
4. There is also a possessed computer that runs around Elmo's room saying "You've got mail, Elmo has mail"
5. Elmo loves his goldfish and his crayon (one crayon)
6. Elmo is a goldfish whisperer - he knows what that fish is thinking
7. In one video, Elmo has a blanket that seems to be alive, or possessed

I more I pay attention to Elmo, the more convinced I am that Elmo and his friends are from "the dark side". Sesame Street - good wholesome entertainment - HA.

Wait, I think I can see the black helicopters coming over the ridge.