Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Get 'Er Dun...

...I'm just...I'm a little...I'm homesick. Must be all this clean air, the bright stars. I can't sleep without bus fumes, the din of traffic, the crazy people in the street." Joel Fleischman, Norther Exposure.

Joel was home sick for the hustle and bustle of New York. I have never been there I will have to get the low down about the city from Ms. E.


Wifey and I finished her little project.

It started like this......

And ended like this. Here is Little One standing beside her hand-made, custom-designed, one-of-a-kind, CD and DVD Storage Unit...
Yesterday was a good day for me. First, it was Friday, second, my copy of Alaska Magazine arrived. I cannot wait to get the chance to read it from cover to cover. May see my friend John, because it has an article about Fairbanks.

Also, today, Little One had here first official Tea Party. She got a hat for this special occasion.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Now *that* is a sweet picture!

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home