Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I like things Alaskan. I want to live there some day. While on a trip to San Diego (a nice place to visit, but I would not want to live there), we ate at a place called "Claim Jumpers". The food was good and they had this beer. I wanted to take it out of the place unopened, but the waitress said they did not have the proper license. So she had to open it. I tried it but did not like it. I did like the bottle so I kept it. If I get the chance, I will buy a six pack.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

That's The Mrs. favorite. Me, I like the Coors.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home