Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Road Trip, Again...

Time again for our regular weekend trip to Blacksburg/Christiansburg. But, to my surprise it was enjoyable. Probably for a couple of reasons: 1) no crowds, 2) I knew the agenda before we left, and 3) no shopping! Not even a Wal Mart visit!

The main purpose was to eat. With that in mind, Wifey told me to eat light because we were going to have something special. After my mind got out of the gutter, she said it was ice cream and the place was "Cold Stone Creamery". After a light supper at Fazoli's (no crowd there) it was on to get ice cream.

Cold Stone Creamery was good! I had this. It was mixed right in front of me. The portion was big and the price the same. I will not go there every time I go to the BURGS, but I will definitely visit again.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Yay . . . agenda!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home