Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What's the big deal?

What's the big deal? Everywhere I looked today, the major news story was that Katie Couric was going from NBC's Today Show to the CBS Evening News. Forgive my lack of concern, but "Who cares?" I certainly don't. In fact, I could not care less.

The evening news anchors are readers of the news...that is it. The news outlets are treating this like its a big deal. Its only a big deal to them.

If I wanted to hear someone read the news...I would pick...James Earl Jones or Martina McBride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home