Al's Rantings

A view of the world from a hillbilly perspective.

Name:
Location: Virginia

I was born and went to school in the heart of the Appalachian mountains, in southern West Virginia. After graduating from college, I got married, and began working in Bristol, TN. I have have various jobs from Tennessee to up state New York and a few points between. Now I work in West Virginia. Some day, I want to live in Alaska.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Termination Dust


Termination dust means different things to different people. My friend John, in Fairbanks, Alaska, will tell you that termination dust is the first snowfall of the season and it is a sign that winter is just around the corner.

However, here in Virginia, when I see termination dust on Angel's Rest, in Giles county, I consider it to be the final snow fall of the season and that Spring is just around the corner.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Yup.

I think we're close to finished with more snowfall up here, too. Now we just have to get rid of the snow.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Cell plans with verizon wireless Eczema xmas gifts Pool large tits exotic rental cars los angeles Videos de lesbianas para ver

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home